This guide explains how to use Spirion to discover files by name.
Configure the following setting in your policy: Settings\Locations\Files\FileAnalysisType and enable the 'Analyze File Name' option
- Enable keywords or regex and add the filename as a keyword or regex.
- To enable keywords configure this setting: Settings\Identities\CustomKeywords\EnableOnlyFind
- To enable regex searching configure this setting: Settings\Identities\Custom\EnableOnlyFind
- Add the filename as a keyword or regex as show in the following user guide: http://my.spirion.com/help/EnterpriseConsole/index.htm#3582.htm#Keyword
- Apply that keyword or regex to the policy:
- Be sure to test the regex or keyword as a search in the Client before initiating the search from the Console.
- The following screenshot shows where to configure the searching of filenames from within the Client.
- This user guide page explains how to configure searching for Keywords or Regular Expressions from within the Client - https://my.spirion.com/help/client_win/index.htm#View_and_Manage_your_Custom_Types.htm